Thursday, November 6, 2008

A couple weeks later!

Bodyboarding can be a great workout! Hawaii gets some of the best surf in the world. Kona has been fairly mellow for the past 2 years. No BIG surf, I'm talking about 12+ft. The pictured wave is approx. 6-8ft. Yes, the picture is me. This was taken at Magics Sands Point.

HALLOWEEN was so much fun! If I get a picture I'll post it. To many fun details to describe.

I voted on November 4th. Won't tell anyone who I voted for. TOP SECRET! Get this, Hawaii is trying to pass a law to make Marijuana the lowest priority crime. TOO FUNNY! Voting made me feel like a true American! :)

Besides going to the beach and working I've been riding my bike. My rides are anywhere from 1-2 hours. INTENSE RIDING! Mostly hills and decsents. You might be able to catch me going up Hinalani down Palani-Alii Drive, back up Kam 3-Teshimas to Old Mamalahoa-Down Hualalai- Down Lako. 34 miles of Fun, Intense riding with steep inclines, all this in under 2 hours. I tried bringing a riding partner but they turned around halfway up Hinalani. OH WELL! Better luck next time! LOL!

I love this time of year! Off season triathlon training which means do whatever, whenever. Bodyboarding when Kona is pumping. Halloween, Voting, MY BIRTHDAY tomorrow! I'm not gonna lie! My birthday will be FUN! ALL DAY! HAHA! :)

0 comments: