Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A week update: Looking for a new camera.....

The surf was smaller then forecasted from last week. :( Typical Kona style!

The picture above is from my old camera. This past week it would have been great to have a camera. The Big Island is a very photogenic place! If you have a picture its easier to describe events going on, instead of writing books. So, until I get a camera my memories will stay in my head.

My week was filled with work, entertainment, the beach (3 in 1 day), hikes, tour guiding ;) and having fun with the friends! All the great things during the off-season!

I'm starting to feel the itch of wanting to run. On Saturday, it will make 6 weeks of no training (swimming and biking every now and then and no running). When I swim or bike it's spurt of the moment, free time. Just waiting for the right moment to get back into the swing of things. In the mean time I have a few other things I'd like to do. The Adventures of Life! CHEEHOO!

1 comments:

Steve Stenzel said...

Good luck with that itch! I'd give in and scratch it...

;)