Tuesday, June 2, 2009

AUDITIONS AND MORE AUDITIONS!

A couple weeks ago, a friend of mine told me about a Casting Website I should check out. I signed up and put a picture. The picture is from the first mile of the Marathon at Ironman. Now, for the past 2 weeks I've been submitting for all kinds of modeling and acting positions. I've had a few call backs and my first 2 auditions yesterday. I have another appointment set for tomorrow and another for Saturday. CRAZY!!! This may be my next BIG GOAL! This is looking like a great opportunity and I'm going FULL BLAST AHEAD! WISH ME LUCK!
This past Saturday I rode with a little group from Hollywood. It was good to get back into a group riding. We ended up going to a lighthouse in Palos Verdes. Good ride, but to much stop and go. CONGRATULATIONS to all the Honu/Hawaii 70.3 participants! Wish I could be out there with you guys.

2 comments:

BreeWee said...

move back. I want to run Kona half with you on the 28th...

Hope you are good and happy!

Nottage Family said...

Hey there....I've been wondering about you!! I am glad to hear you are having a stint in South Bay. I grew up in Manhattan Beach.....it is so different than Kona. There is also a running club called the Manhattan Beach Track Club and years ago it was headed up by Ed Avol. I am sure it still exists. I am so sorry to hear about your heal. I can not run either due to extremely sore achilles. It is wierd to have such a giant slice of your time taken away due to injury. I am adapting and just being a mom this summer. Your speed and talent are missed no doubt. The modeling thing sounds awesome and potentially lucrative. How cool!! Best, Jennifer Nottage