Saturday, September 13, 2008

LAZY SATURDAY!



LITTLE BRO DILLON AND I. (LAST YEAR ON A SNORKEL CRUISE)

Nothing to exciting going on today! Last night I took my little brother to the Kona Farm Fair. They have the same games and rides just about every year. Played a few games, won a few stuffed animals. My favorite game is the car racing one where you have to roll the ball in the hole. You either move 1,2 or 3 spaces forward with each roll. The key is to be quick and consistant. My little brother is also pretty good at this game. He finished 2nd twice behind his Big Brother. Rode some of the rides. My little brother is scared to go on the more exciting ones like the Zipper or Fire Ball. He's only 11 but I try to peer pressure him every year to go on them. Thats what Big Brothers are for right?

Friday at masters swimming we did 30x100 on 1:30 send offs. I forgot how many times I lost count of which one we were on. Luckily Steve announced to me every once in a while how many were left. I held a steady pace throughout all 30 of them. Usually finishing around the low 1:20's range.

Today was the usual Saturday group ride. I tested out the Counterpart Coaching one-piece that I'll be wearing for Ironman. It should work great, except the only gripe I have is about the leg portion. They go up twice as far as my usual cycling shorts. Needless to say it looks ridiculous with my tan lines. HAHA! It goes from a tan line to pure white boy! I have a whole month to move the tan line up about 2-3 inches. Shouldn't be an issue by the time Ironman rolls around. Not a huge fan of short shorts! LOL! OH and you will never catch me in a BANANA HAMOCK! HAHA!

The Malibu Triathlon is today! Go Chris Lieto and James Cotter!

Next week should be an exciting week of training with only a month to go and counting. I may be posting random pictures just for fun, so enjoy! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

THIS IS A SECRET WATERING HOLE. NO CELL RECEPTION, PEACE AND QUITE, AND WONT SEE A SOUL! GREAT FOR THE MIND!



1 comments:

BreeWee said...

I want to go to the secret spot... yep, those DARN 100's HURT like a B-otch! saw you on the road taxi drivin' today...

4wks, I am so excited for you :) hey, can you ride in the am? let me know, I will be there :)

And I DARE you to wear a speedo to swim practice...