Wednesday, October 8, 2008

BRING IT ON!!!


GO #1700!

I HAVE TO FINISH BY SUNSET!



Today, I completed registration. It felt like going in for a Boxing match. Signing up, weighing in and checking out your opponents. I tipped the scales at a wopping 135. 3 pounds heavier than last year. :) Must of been all the food and cake at my dad's wedding last night. When it comes to food I can't resist. ;)

All the numbers are on, the "SPEED DEMON" is all tuned up, the aero bottles on, my bags are packed and its GO time. Tonight, I realized I'm ready! Mentally and Physically, It's time to BRING IT! All my little aches and pains have dissapeared. I've trained my mind to think positive and most important stay within myself. No one else will dictate my race except ME!

In over 48 hours I'll be treading water with 1800 athletes at the pier. The beginning of the 2008 Ironman World Championships will be here before I know it. For my second Ironman I would like to put together a well executed race. This means not going out like a maniac, keeping a steady pace on the bike, keeping to the nutrition plan, no cramping, and running the whole marathon. All this combined will turn into a GREAT a race result!
I HAVE TO BE IN BY SUNSET BECAUSE THAT'S DINNER TIME! GET SOME REAL FOOD AND BEVERAGES, PROBABLY FROM THE BREW PUB! ;)
GO #1700

1 comments:

BreeWee said...

oh my gosh, I am so excited I can hardly breathe, don't feel nervous okay, I am nervous for you!

Sunset, no problem! ENJOY tomorrow... rest easy Cody!

And Kainoa says, "tell uncle Cody he can borrow mg diapers"...