Monday, October 20, 2008

Well rested and anxious to get started!

Dad's wedding, goofing around!

The chaos of Ironman and the mass influx of people in Kona has faded. I've taken 8 days off with NO training! I've been in the Ocean twice to Bodyboard. A SSW swell was hitting Kona at 1-3+ft. It was small but fun! Just paddling around and having fun, it felt GREAT!

I'm definitely ready to start back training! Once, I get my schedule figured out I'll have a better idea of how to go about training. At the end of last season I told myself "I wanted to be a better climber". So, I did more climbing! For next season I want to run faster! I'm still deciding on the Honolulu Marathon. December 14th? $130 (flight) $105 (entry) ?(food) (Free shelter and transportation).

10 days off will be my limit before training begins. Start back with swimming and slowly start running and riding again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cody! Thanks for the phone call sat.! OU Won, (of course). Love your blog. so, it's back to the grindstone....so glad you got some time off, if not anything else, to clear your mind, and start fresh. We are SO proud of you and all these accomplishments!! Keep it up.

Win or Lose Cody, you are still our winner!
Cathy

BreeWee said...

Yeah, I second what Cathy said... totally & fully proud of you!

Honolulu Marathon... come on! I need you!